06 September 2006

Things I Miss, Volume 1: iTunes Music Store

Biggest problem with having megabyte-driven internet: I can't download music.
I mean, I can't. Kevin did it for the new RJD2 album and it cost him about $50. And as much as I want the new Audioslave and, next week, John Mayer albums no way I'm paying like that.
So yeah, if someone wanted to send me a care package with those CDs (God, how archaic is that? A CD!), I might greatly appreciate it.
I really didn't have anything else to say, I'm basically just trying to do anything but either A) study for tomorrow's "Third World Politics" test or B) keep compiling my sociology paper.

P.S. On the subject of sending me cool things, Jill Habig is today's all-star friend. She sent me her textbook from Bordeaux Wine School and included a map I can put on my wall. Cool things like that are always appreciated.

No comments: